Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
Giving at Trinity
Trinity relies on the Operating Budget to provide ongoing ministry to the church community, the city and beyond. Please consider making a financial gift to the Operating Budget in order to help us continue our ministry to Murfreesboro as well as to our targeted ministry areas throughout Tennesse and the world.
How to Give Financially to Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Give online: Click on this link to be taken to our online giving.
- Place your check/cash in the offering plate on Sunday.
- Mail checks (please don’t send cash) to the church office.
Trinity Presbyterian Church
1020 North Rutherford Boulevard
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- If your bank has automated bill paying you can set up Trinity Presbyterian Church to receive electronically generated checks.
- If you would like to give securities to Trinity, please call the church office for the pertinent information you will need.
Remember, in order to receive the appropriate documentation you need for tax purposes your name and address must be clearly identifiable on your checks.