Team’s Purpose Statement
Trinity PCA Men’s Ministry team’s purpose is to glorify God by creating a God-centered, non-threatening environment for all men in our church, young and old, allowing them to grow in Christ, and to show Christ through:
Paul Vitolins – Team leader, Budget, Website, Organic Fellowship
Rick Malone – POC Session, Budget Oversight, Bible Study, Kitchen
Jeff Straka – POC Deaconate, Mercy Needs, Outreach
Piet Grové – Community Garden, Annual Survival Camp
Pleun Troost – General Advisor (August 2018)
Current & Upcoming Events
- Men’s ministry Bible Study meets on Tuesday evenings at Trinity from 6:30-8:00 pm, with the exception of the first Tuesday of each month, when we meet at Station Grill for fellowship from 6:00-8:00 pm.
- We will not meet for Bible study during the Summer vacation in accordance with church policy
- September 11 we start a new 12-week study on the book of Isaiah.
- Men’s Breakfast & Outreach 21 July 8am – Noon.
- Father and children survival camp Rock Island State Park Fri/Sat 10-11 August
- Men’s Breakfast & Outreach 20 October 8am – Noon.
- Men’s Retreat 2018 Horton Haven Fernwood Lodge 26-27 October.
- Annual Turkey Shoot @ Cardel’s 10 November.
For more information about Trinity men’s ministry and events contact Pleun Troost at 615-517-4357, or email PJTroost@comcast.net