8/19 Sunday Morning Bible Study begins 11:15-12:00
8/24 Women’s Ministry Kick-off 6:30-8:30 p.m.
9/14 Friday Morning Bible Study begins 9:30-11:30
12/1 Christmas Brunch
TBA Women’s Conference
TBA Spring Event
Community, friendship, encouragement, growth
We have developed another opportunity to partner together in an intentional way. Our goal is to come alongside one another, to be in a nurturing relationship with each other, and to grow and mature in a God-honoring way. We will match partners for a one-year commitment, encouraging weekly communication and monthly get-togethers.
TPC Men’s Ministry is a ministry by men for men, in support of TPC’s goals to honor God, to welcome our neighbor, and to embody Christ.
9/11 Kick-off 12-week Bible Study Isaiah
9/15 Men’s Breakfast & Outreach
10/26-27 Men’s Retreat Horton Haven
11/10 Turkey Shoot @ Cardel’s
We aim to honor God by leading our families in weekly worship, and we aim to honor God by living out God’s calling for us as husbands, fathers, brothers, sons, and neighbors. We depend on God to help us to show Christ in our words and actions.
We serve at every function at Trinity when there are refreshments. Ways you can be involved are:
- Prepare and serve coffee and snacks on Sunday morning
- Decorations and serving at the Thanksgiving Dinner
- Prepare and serve meals during Holy Week
- Plan and serve at receptions and social events throughout the year
Volunteers are needed at any of these events.
Sign up for more details on how you can be involved!
- Arriving at church by 9:13 a.m.
- Bulletin handout
- Collection of offerings
- Seating assistance
- Monitoring the Sanctuary doors during worship service, especially at prayer time
- Arrive early to church
- Set up communion
We need you on our team! We meet monthly for an hour (such as a Thursday evening) to plan ministry opportunities for the church and address the needs of our missionaries.
Join English Language Class!
We meet Wednesday evenings, 6:00-7:30 p.m., teaching English to adults. Other volunteer opportunities are also available, such as working with kids and serving snacks.
The AV team partners with the Music Ministry to aid in worship by optimizing the sound and presenting slides on the Lord’s Day and other special occasions. If you are a musician or enjoy music but would rather not serve in front of the congregation, the AV Team might be a good fit for you!
- We lead the congregation in musical worship every Lord’s Day. Rehearsal is 8 a.m. on Sunday.
- We provide special music for Lord’s Day worship and other seasonal worship services. This includes seasonal choirs and instrumental offerings.
- We have openings for singers and instrumentalists. Ability to read music is helpful, but not necessary, for vocalists. Instrumentalists need to be able to read sheet music or a chord chart.
- If you have a musical gift, please sign up below! We build what we do around the talents of our members, and we want to give you the opportunity to steward your gifts for God’s glory.
You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. – Deuteronomy 11:19
Ways to serve our Trinity children:
- Sunday CE Teacher or Substitute
- Sunday Worship Training Leader
- Sunday Nursery Volunteer
- Teach a Fine Arts Class
- Host a Children's Fellowship
- Volunteer for Drama Camp in the June
This class is for any who are interested in learning more about the vision and life of Trinity. It is required for all who are pursuing membership.
Our fall study is the story of the Church from 6 BC through 2018. This series will walk through the major Christian events and personalities that brought us from the first century to the Church that we see in the world today. We will present two lectures on each of the four 500-year periods and wrestle with the theological and historical movements that result in the set of beliefs we hold in the PCA.
This class is time to dialogue about the morning’s sermon and/or to ask any questions of the pastor concerning the life of Trinity, theology, and Christianity in general. This class begins August 26.
Women’s Bible Studies
Two women’s bible studies are being offered in the fall:
- Sunday mornings from 11:15-12:00 beginning August 19. A discussion-style study on the book of Philippians led by Rhonda McDaniel.
- Friday mornings from 9:30-11:30 beginning September 14. A Jen Wilkin study on the book of James led by Kimberly Robertson. *Childcare is available on Friday mornings.
As the ministry to the students in 6th-12th grade, the TPC student ministry has a vision to partner with parents in bringing students to spiritual maturity through intentional relationships.
We develop these relationships through:
- Christian Education classes for Middle School and High School
- Sunday Evening Student Ministry meetings
- Planned events and activities for students
- Service events for students to participate in
If you have interest in helping with the TPC Student Ministry, please sign up below.
Or, say hi to a student and get to know their name – this is a great encouragement to them!!!
COMMUNITY EVENTS TEAM
If event planning is something you enjoy, consider being a part of the Community Events Team!
The role of this team is to help with the planning and coordination of the events we host at Trinity, including:
- Community Block Party
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Hanging of the Greens
- Easter Sunrise Service & Breakfast
This team is involved in:
Developing, organizing, and implementing events for our church community.
Small gatherings of people from our church community meet in homes (or at Trinity) to focus on four areas of life:
Community groups are more than just Bible studies or prayer groups because growth in the Christian Life is more than informational; it is transformational through relationships.
More information can be found on the church website, or contact Pastor Monty Hershberger to find a Community Group for you!
The Meals Ministry Team at Trinity coordinates the meals provided for the needs of our church family.
In the event of a meals need (birth, death, major sickness or surgery), it is the meals coordinator who contacts the family and creates the sign up at the “Take them a Meal” website.
If you have interest in being involved as the Meals Coordinator of the month, please click the link below or speak with Stephanie Cardell:
This team carries out the greeting ministry on Sunday mornings at Trinity.
Those who serve in this team arrive early to welcome by 9:10 a.m.
The goals of the Greeting Ministry Team:
- Welcome – Make visitors feel the open community of our family.
- Identify – Recognize new people, and find the best ways to gain information so we might follow-up with them, providing them with the information about our church.
- Acclimate – make people feel at home as soon as they enter. Give them guidance and answer questions they may have.